If you hired a trainer to train your dog in person, you would expect to pay up to $350 per hour. To spend a full day’s consulting would set you back a cool $3,300 (which clients Happily pay for).
How much would you expect to pay for something that will eliminate any bad behavior you are dealing with, and at the same time create a loving, obedient, well-behaved intelligent & happy Dog? I can tell you for free that its a lot less than you think!
- 1 The Intro
- 2 Why should you take an online dog obedience course?
- 3 How I found brain training for dogs
- 4 I had my doubts about this program
- 5 Brain training for dogs review
- 6 Time For Big School
- 7 Outdoor stuff!
- 8 Best parts of this program
- 9 What you’ll get inside
- 10 There’s more inside the archive
- 11 Pros and the cons to this program
- 12 My final thoughts on this course
- 13 Everything has changed since
- 14 My results
- 15 How to get this program
- 16 Conclusion
Hey, my names Rachel Summers and this is my review of brain training for dogs by Adrienne Faracelli. After taking this program myself, I decided to make this review so other dog owners just like me could benefit from it too.
I hope that by reading this review you’re able to gain a little more clarity in whether dog obedience training is right for you. If so, then you’ll find out where to get started and how you and your dog can potentially benefit from the training in this program. Let’s get stuck in!
Why should you take an online dog obedience course?
My story started right after me and my partner struck the last straw with our pups bad behavior. Things were not so great at home as at the time and with her literally tearing up everything in sight, it wasn’t looking to get any better. From chasing birds to digging up the garden you name it, my dog was doing it! something had to be done and done fast.
Things were reaching the tipping point, and to make things worse I had my partner on my tail warning me that if things didn’t improve, then we’d have to consider giving her away. That was it for me, so right after I head out and started looking for ways to begin training my dog. It wasn’t long before I came across brain training for dogs, as a friend of mine from the local gym recommended the program as a potential solution.
At first, I was a little skeptical, but with the problems I had at home, I couldn’t afford to be. I decided to keep an open mind and see what the program could offer.
How I found brain training for dogs
After my workout class, I asked my friend where I could get hold of the program. She told me that online would be my best bet as it was a program that was once in physical form but was later taken online to make it more accessible for the majority.
The calming part of the whole scenario was th fact that I no longer felt alone. A few of my friends mentioned that they also had the same problems too, as I was really starting to beat myself up bout not being able to manage my dog.
I had my doubts about this program
I can’t lie! before taking this program I wasn’t a fan of online courses and programs that so-called fix your life. However, after seeing how it actually worked for me, I’m now a lot more open to what the internet can offer.
Finding this program wasn’t hard as there were plenty of reviews online. My problem was that all the bloggers that had written the reviews were not customers of the actual program. Instead, they would recommend the program as a great way to start training form home without actually sharing real results of whether it worked or not. That’s kinda what gave me the push to write this myself after purchasing it myself.
Brain training for dogs review
Once I got stuck int another program it was quickly clear to me that there were a few things that I thought I know but truly didn’t. One of them being that dogs can be trained to detect cancer! whilst that’s way out from what I needed to know there were many fun facts amongst valuable information that I was able to take on board and apply.
Whilst I’ve never taken other online courses myself, I have seen what some include from friends and family since. To be honest, there’s not a lot that compares! I’ve found that this course is packed with way more actionable advice than a majority of other courses on the market (I won’t mention any names). A few fun games you can learn from include:
- The ‘treasure hunt game’ that gets your dog back to his evolutionary roots and relieves the ‘boredom’ that leads to so many problem behaviors.
- ‘The muffin game’ to keep your dog mentally stimulated and out of trouble.
- ‘The ball pit game’ to drain your dog’s energy and make him easier to work with – all while they have a ton of fun and exercise.
That’s kind of just the start as you later go onto more advanced learning in the high school section and so on. There’s plenty of info and training to learn from!
Time For Big School
Youll find that the higher-level training is focused around keeping your dog calm and helping them to follow clear instructions. It’s a little bit of a leap in learning from the first section but with some practice, you’ll easily get the hang of it. What’s more, is you’ll also get direct access to Adrienne, shes a certified dog trainer and really knows her stuff. So, anytime you bump into problems you can reach out to her and either she or a member of her team will get back to you, quite promptly I might add.
There’s also a jazz up and settle down game which helps you to train your dog to pick up and put away after playing with objects and toys. You’ll learn how and when you should use treats for positive reinforcement to encourage your dog’s good behavior whilst keep ign the misbehaving to a minimum.
After going through all the modules I was a little tired from all the games but it was fun and a great learning curve for me and my dog. The best part was that I started to feel more of a bod between the two of us that really wasn’t there before. Goes to show what a small online program can do for you ey!
If your an outdoor person then you’re going to love this part as it involves a lot of outdoor activities such as climbing jogging and running. I absolutely loved this and you’ll also find some relaxation games to take part in which can be so useful when you return home from an exciting activity.
After my partner saw me and the kids having so much fun with our pup, he decided to come to join in. Which says that this course worked some magic as my partner never leaves the middle of watching an NFL game, which was nice as we all came together to join in.
Best parts of this program
It wasn’t long before we would make this a regular routine at home to take part in different games from the program on a weekly basis. Saturday day times became fun as my partner would get in from work and then right after we would grab the kids and head out to play for a few hours before dinner.
And that’s honestly what I liked about this program or any program that you can do from home. It’s in your own time and you can move at your own pace, there’s no expensive fees or additional charges with it. Just a one time fee that you pay and get access to all the materials for a lifetime.
I liked to train on the weekends mainly, as that’s when all the family could join in. But if you find that you need to in the week, then there’s nothing stopping you from doing so. In the next section, I’ll explain what you’ll get inside of this program to help you understand whether this would be a great option for you.
What you’ll get inside
Here you’ll find out what the course includes and how you can benefit from using it. That way you can be sure that if you decide to pull the trigger, then you know you’ve made the right decision, etc.
The amount you actually get inside of this is shocking for what you pay. There’s literally tonnes of information and it’s not to the point where things become overwhelming, but more in a way that is broken down and takes you through all th steps needed to get better with your dog. Heres exactly what you’ll get inside:
- Six modules of videos: (ranging from preschool to elementary school to High School to college to university and to graduation)
- 7 trick training videos including take a Bow, cover his eyes, dance, shake hands, how, play Dead and rollover
- Obedience training 101 which includes: Using food to lure and train your dog to complete your commands, the critical element needed to get your dog to lie down or move items, key strategies for getting your dog to stay here come to you and listen to your every command.
You know you will also learn how to teach your dog to drop it which can literally save your dog’s life if you pick something up dangerous.
There’s also quite a bit of information inside as earlier mentioned for you as well. So if you these things can range from:
- Inside you learn how to fade food lures so that your dog listens to you, even when there’s no food in sight.
- A very simple technique to increase obedience with verbal cues
- How to boost obedience levels by fading continuous rewards
There’s more inside the archive
- over 100 in-depth articles covering just about every behavior problem you can think of newline an entire section dedicated to puppy training wear several secrets are revealed of successful potty training, crate training, socialization and bite inhibition.
- There are no cookie-cutter solutions. Most behavior problems at many different possible causes and each of them has different Solutions. That’s why these techniques tackle the root cause of the problem to stop bad behaviors fast.
You also get:
- Dog training science and techniques
- Gentle force three techniques only
- Best dog mental stimulation toys
- Brainteaser games
- Troubleshooting segments in the brain training course for difficult dogs
- Video demonstrations of the dog training games
Just before purchasing actually did a little bit of homework on the dog trainer inside of the program. I noticed that she had over 2 years’ experience and I found a few reviews on here which were really great, to be honest.
You’ll also get full access to the online forum which has proven to be a great help for me on multiple occasions. Along with that, there s a few training videos that help you to train your dog to do some new tricks which are pretty cool, as you can show off to your friends and family with what you’ve learned.
The cool part is through the forum I’ve managed to find a few others that lived near to me and have taken the program too. Its led me onto finding local meetups and some new genuine friends that I never thought I’d find through an online course.
There are a few others from the community that has left reviews and testimonials on th products sales page too. You can check that out for more details or a second opinion, as you’ll see how happy they are with their results too.
Pros and the cons to this program
- Tons of information included solving any problem you experience with your puppy
- Access to professional online trainers at any time given.
- A community forum of where you can discuss issues the problem is you can’t find answers to the inside of the course
- An open-door policy service. Meaning, that you are never tied down to anything indefinitely karma you can come and go as you please.
- Simple to follow and step by step
- Guaranteed results to finally training your puppy to behave and become the smartest they can be
- Cheap and easy to navigate (click here to see)
- Plain English and jargon-free information
- Dog brain toys, dog brain teaser games, fun games to play with your dog inside & dog mental stimulation toys
- Plus much more!
With all great, there must come bad! so I’m going to share the bad points about this program too, as it wouldn’t be fair to leave that out…
- Some of the info was very generic (walks in the park, toys blah blah blah!)
- The text was small on the bonus content (but I have bad eyes and the bonus content is only there as a nice to have)
My final thoughts on this course
I can’t really fault this program as it simply does what it says on the tin! To be honest, I’m surprised at how cheap it is too. It’s not often you get such a good product for under $50, but this has proven me wrong. It’s a good product and good info too!
The results speak for themselves as with me and some close friends and family, there have been dramatic changes in our dog’s behavior. There are plenty of games and activities that you can get started with too. Heres a preview of one right here:
Everything has changed since
I actually thought that there was never going to be a fix for the problems I was having with my puppy. After taking this program I can the things that I want when I want with whoever I want. I never have to worry about taking the dog out for a walk to the park, or playing up with any other dogs when we’re out.
She’s great around the kids and any newborn babies, and we can leave her alone in the house for hours on end as long as she has some food and a place to go the bathroom when she’s ready. The best part is that I and my husband can finally get out to dinner again on a Friday night too.
Long gone, are the days when we used to fear to leave our shoes lying around in a whole way. One of the greatest benefits of all is the fact that when the postman knocks all she does is come and give me a little lick to let me know that he’s at the door.
Before the course, she used to bark like crazy and then when I would open the door to try to chase her out of the garden. That’s why it as a must that I wrote a personal brain training for dogs review. To say the least, my dog has been nothing less than amazing.
No more running, no more jumping around all the time! She now has great impulse control and excessive barking has been put to an end because she now follows to my every command.
How to get this program
Hands down, I’m going to tell you that this product is totally worth the money. And the craziest part is that right now you can get it for even cheaper than I did. back when I got in, it was priced at over $100, however, now you can get it for just $47 (as cheap as Netflix). I’m still in shock at the amount of value you get inside for under 50 bucks! That’s why I recommend that you get in now before the price goes up.
All you need to do to get started is click the button below and you’ll be taken over to the sale page of the product. Once you’re there just click the buy now button and you’ll be taken through to the checkout page where you can finalisie the purchase. There are also a few more details about the product there too, so if I’ve missed anything then you’ll be sure to find it there.
If you’re having trouble with your dog or puppy then I highly recommend you try out the dog training program I mentioned earlier. Its simply worked wonders for me and I’m sure it can do the same for you.
This course changed my life and that’s a big thing to say, but it did. Things were getting sour at home and because of this, I managed to fix my dogs behavior and finally get things back into order. Big thumbs up from me!
Related post: How to train a badly behaved dog